Friday 25 December 2009

Cheating in GTA 4 deathmatches

When I started playing deathmatches certain other players would obliterate me with bullets no matter how stealthily I tried to approach. I'd sneak around buildings, boxes and barricades but they'd be there, perfectly aimed to decapitate me as soon as I broke cover.

I thought they were cheating somehow, probably on a PC. I played on in the hope that such shenanigans weren't too widespread and I've progressed to level 6. Learning how to use auto-aim is a big part of achieving success. Furthermore, I think there might be some sort of duelling equation which decides who's going to win a shoot out, with player ranking factored heavily in the formula. This means a high-ranked player will always tend to beat a lower-ranked player.

The moral of this is clear - persevere; build your rank and you'll start winning. Only problem is people will think you're cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment