Monday 8 February 2010

Deathmatch at the airport?

I wonder why so many deathmatches take place at the airport.

Is it the easy access to helicopters that is so attractive to game leaders? Yet they're hard to fly, and without a lot of skill you'll probably just be blasted from the sky with a rocket or even an assault or sniper rifle.

I've played so many deathmatches there I think it's becoming a cliche.

Recently I was on the arm of the main building with the assault rifle and sniper. This guy tried to take me down time after time using rockets, helicopters, and stealth. He kept failing. So he got more and more frustrated - which you could see in his play - and tries to kick me. Afterwards he sent me a message saying "you never move. It's not fair play".

Maybe. But if he had the skill he could have knocked me off my perch - as many players have before.

When someone wants to kick you, be careful if there are only a few players left - if enough people agree you're out of the game. One strategy is to target only the kicker. That way the other players won't have cause to copy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment